Allentown PA 18106 • 484-455-4426 • firstname.lastname@example.org
PMI Member ID: 5205914
Agile Product Manager/Product Owner/Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager
Agile Scrum/Waterfall/Team Collaboration/Strategist-Business Analyst
Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) | Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
Certified Nexus – Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
Agile Product Manager/Product Owner with over 20+ years of web based software development and technical strategy experience with E-Commerce, Community Websites, Backend systems and API integrations. Accomplished and competent professional with management experience overseeing varying sizes and numbers of cross functional teams. Excellent communicator and executive interface with abilities to translate high-level mission critical business vision into comprehensive user stories. Process driven, adheres to best practices across entire Software Development Life Cycle using inspection and adaption to maintain optimal productivity delivering priority features at the best value. Key Performance Indicator focused with extensive analytics, user experience, and business intelligence to anticipate future releases and modifications.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
|· Executive Interface
· Communication & Listening
· Strategic Direction
· Vision & Planning
· Coaching & Mentoring
· Forecasting & Budgeting
|· Business Process Modeling
· User Story Creation
· Time Management
· Team Building & Leadership
· Team Collaboration
· Risk Management Analysis
|· Agile Scrum Scaling
· Analytics & Usability
· Customer Centric Insight
· Technology Infrastructure
· Release Management
· Conversion Rates & Tracking
Telecom Service Bureau, Inc.>Agile Product Manager/Product Owner>2012 – 2017
Sprint enabled Telecom provider requiring technical integrations and a strong and scalable web presence!
- Executive interface, translating business opportunities, defining, analyzing & writing requirements.
- Translated into Agile Scrum projects with detailed Epic structures, user stories, acceptance criteria & supporting documentation including process modeling, mock ups, flow charts & prototypes.
- Maximized the value of the product resulting from work of the Development Team through clear direction and transparency. Collaborated with local, remote, and offshore development teams.
- Represented Stakeholder needs in Sprint planning, facilitated stakeholder participation in sprint reviews.
- Facilitated one or many projects with cross functional teams. Maintained continual oversight of varying timelines, budgets, coaching needs, continuous integration; testing, builds, version control.
- Scaled projects using Nexus Framework-Professional Scrum Scaling to increase productivity.
- Monitored team velocity, burn down, and other KPI necessary to gauge and report on progress.
- Tracked/Analyzed user behavior using Google Analytics/advanced e-Commerce, A/B & Multivariate testing to assure site designs were achieving business goals & meeting customer needs.
Just Energy Corporation (NYSE:JE and TSX: JE)>Agile Product Manager/Product Owner>2011 – 2012
Retail Energy provider in need of web based customer loyalty solution to rollout to 1.8 million customers.
- Analyzed business needs and requirements to devise digital solutions for a high engagement web based customer loyalty platform with extensive social media and business systems integration.
- Leveraged Agile Scrum framework to convey project requirements, assuring needed business features were well communicated through detailed user stories and detailed acceptance criteria.
- Documented information flow both for interface click-paths and API information exchange.
- Oversaw numerous business critical projects simultaneously and on time and on budget.
Ocala Star Banner (New York Times)>Online Operations Manager>2006 – 2011
A division of the New York Times Regional Media group with a strong emphasis on digital media services.
- Managed development and team collaboration. Interface with subject matter experts. Translate business needs into technical requirements. Track timelines, resources, budgets, and best practices.
- Analyzed best project management approach; waterfall methodologies or the Agile Scrum framework, delivering products of the highest possible standards and value to the organization.
- Executive interface gaining intelligence of business goals and identifying SME candidates.
- Used personal technical skills to write extensive users stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
EECP Heart Care/Youthful Images (Medical Centers) >Director of Marketing >2004 – 2005
Specialized medical procedures, reliant on effective direct to consumer digital and offline marketing.
- Directed multi-facility digital activities; including website development, advertising, presentations, market research, producing strong online presence & high impact media & TV commercials.
Priority Healthcare Corp. [NASDAQ, Acquired by Express Scripts] Director E-Health >1998 – 2003
High-Profile National Specialty Pharmacy in need of expanding distribution channels through web portals.
- Devised e-Commerce business platform transforming traditional lead generation. Created $7.9 million in direct to consumer sales in second year; projected sales of $15 million in current year.
- Established the necessary project plans for waterfall managed projects to include detailed requirements and analysis, design documentation, implementation (development), extensive testing, deployment and ongoing maintenance and issue management.
- Led teams in excess of 22+ resources of developers, data base administrators, designers, business analyst for usability and acceptance testing, infrastructure, and release management.
- Reduced time to market creating a scalable architecture to support new business units.
- Monitored application performance through Key Performance Indicators to gauge and adjust.
SOFTWARE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
· ScrumDo/MS Project/Jira
· Google AdWords
· Google Analytics
|· Bing/Yahoo Ads
· API/Web Services
· Responsive Design
· Technical Writing
University of Phoenix Bachelor’s Studies in: Business/E-Business GPA 4.0
Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) | Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) | Nexus – Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) Scrum.org