Welcome to the website of Michael Gurczynski, Certified Project Manager (PSMI/SPS)/Web Strategist with over 20+ years of web based software development and technical strategy experience with E-Commerce, Community Websites, Back-end systems and API integrations. Accomplished and competent professional with management experience overseeing varying sizes and numbers of cross functional teams. Excellent communicator and executive interface with abilities to translate high-level mission critical business vision into comprehensive user stories. Process driven, adheres to best practices across entire Software Development Life Cycle using inspection and adaption to maintain optimal productivity delivering priority features at the best value. Key Performance Indicator focused with extensive analytics, user experience, and business intelligence to anticipate future releases and modifications.
- Deployed collaboration and mentoring processes for Agile Scrum/Kanban Software Development.
- Executive interface gaining intelligence of business goals and identifying SME candidates.
- Extracted business requirements from SME’s translating to technical requirements.
- Used personal technical skills to write extensive users stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate communication and meetings at executive level and Sprint refinement meeting as needed.
- Grooming product backlog, negotiating Sprint backlog with developers as needed to achieve a done increment.
- Participated/facilitated daily scrum events and stakeholder participation as required in scrum.
- Optimized team efficiency under guidelines of organizational and technology best practices for scrum.
- Facilitate as needed Scrum Events. Remove impediments as needed, mentoring teams on scrum principals.
- Communicated/trained with an emphasis on organization wide Agile Scrum Adoption and best practices.
- Established and monitored project and post launch related Key Performance Indicators to inspect and adapt.
- Oversaw numerous business critical projects simultaneously and on time using empirical processes to budget.
- In depth knowledge of iterative development and benefits. Skilled in coaching teams in increments of DONE.
I have worked for Michael for over 3 years and I feel that his knowledge of business and people coupled with his dedication to company goals make him an excellent asset. He is a very skilled project leader that meets his deadlines and is a great communicator that can get his point across simply. Michael is also on the cutting edge of what’s new in the online world, whether it be marketing, branding, social media or especially technology. He is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him.
There are a handful of people who you can truly depend on to always meet a deadline, to keep a project moving and to solve the inevitable problems that arise. Mike is one of those rare and unique people. He just so happens to also be a nice guy with true character. Mike keeps his promises and supports his colleagues and team members. He was a pleasure to work with.
Michael is tech savvy, detail oriented and a true visionary – an uncommon combination of skills for sure. He and I worked on several projects as NYTRMG asked is to expand our product line. He was a real asset to Ocala.com as well as other niche web sites. I remember Michael as hard worker and still like to network with him – a real pro!
Mike is an extremely creative person who is thorough and innovative in product development. He has shown a propensity for problem-solving and has been a key player in helping our company overcome some technical obstacles.
Mike is a very talented go-getter with a great technical mind. He created one of NYTRMG’s most successful niche sites and was always willing to do anything to get the job done. I’d highly recommend Mike to any company.
Without a doubt, if you need a project properly vetted in order to allow for a confident decision and to later ensure a thorough implementation, Michael is the best project manager for the job. His attention to detail is spot on and his willingness to ask and pursue the hard questions is exactly what an organization requires for future success.